Business Category: Karting
Go Kart Party – The UK’s largest Go Karting company & the country’s only mobile Go Kart franchise working in the lucrative Children’s birthday & entertainment market.
- Work from home using indoor venues which Head office source for you
- Electric go karts welcomed in indoor and outdoor venues
- Low investment – £8,000 + VAT with Finance available to suitable applicants
- High earnings
- Part time or full time option
- Franchising in the UK since 2005
- Van based franchise
What Our Franchisees Do
Work from home arranging parties and events such as fetes, fairs, carnivals, corporate days etc.
Use venues local to your customers to host the parties, only paying as you use them.
Now the easy bit, take money from parents who want their children to have a fun time driving, just ask yourself how much do you spend on your children? In the industry it’s called Pester power!
is it seasonal?
No! Our business has seasons but is an all year round business including
- Birthday Parties: Held mainly during the school term so as to include the whole class
- Retail Days: May to November outdoors or all year round indoors, charge by the ride
- Corporate Days: All year round working for companies and the leisure industry
- Road Safety: In schools during school term
do i need experience?
Not at all. We will guide you every step of the way from helping you with your business plan and finance application (if necessary) to finding and securing suitable venues for you to operate in. Your training will guide you through advertising & promoting your business, dealing with enquiries and making bookings, running the events and much more.
We will provide you will the necessary paperwork including, Risk assessments, Child protection policies, Photographic policies, Method statements, DBS clearance and most importantly our Operators Manual.
Our dedicated head office team will always be available for help and support as will the other members of our growing network. So you will never feel alone in Your Business.
You need no mechanical experience, as the karts are simple to maintain and no specialist knowledge or equipment is required, these are electric karts so no oil or greasy bits!
what equipment do i need?
As part of the franchise package we will provide you with:
- Four battery operated Go-Karts
- Go Kart Party inflatable track
- An exclusive Large Territory
- Full Training and Head Office Support
- National and local website
- Call handling
- Marketing and printed literature
- Go Kart Party uniform
- Operating Manual
In addition to the above, you will need to get some form of transportation, the preferred method is a Ford Transit sized van, second hand to keep the costs down, or a box trailer. Oh Yeah and a driving licence or a driver.
Wanting to find out more? Call 01293 344683 or complete the form below and a representative of Go Kart Party will be in touch.